This is an anatomically correct heart necklace in silver.
- The Anatomical Human Heart charm is made of pewter and comes on a stainless chain.
- The chain has the option of 18, 20 and 24 inches and made of polished stainless steel.
- The human heart charm measures about 1-inch.
- You can get engraved whatever you like as long as it fits. Up to 4 lines with up to 7 letters.
This is a great gift for medical school and science majors graduates, people you love, or possibly people who need medical alert necklaces for a heart condition.
FACTS ABOUT THE HUMAN HEART
- Mary Shelley, the author of Frankenstein, kept her husband's heart wrapped in a silk scarf after his death.
- The human heart pumps the blood that keeps you alive, blood is the life force and the key to death's locked door.
- The heart is said to be intertwined with the soul and the human condition.
- The heart is thought to be the first organ created and the first organ to die.
The sterling silver human heart version:
This human heart necklace was featured in Buzzfeed.