Memento Vivere Et Mori Necklace in Silver.
- Hand stamped with the words "memento vivere et mori" in a lowercase cursive font.
- The charm is made of rhodium over brass.
- Two charm options are available: Square or Circle
- The square charm measures 17mm.
- The circle charms measures 22mm.
- The chain is made of high polished stainless steel and measures 24 inches.
"Memento Vivere" is Latin for "remember you must live."
"Memento Mori" is Latin for "remember you must die."
The combined phrase "Memento Vivere Et Mori" which is "remember that you must live and die."
Death itself is an inevitable part of life. It is the ending and completion but a marker of change, therefore, a new beginning. Life and death is the ultimate initiation, the supreme enigma and yet one of the most fascinating mysteries of life.